Rockwool Insulation Material
Rockwool insulation is used as thermal insulation in walls and attics and as acoustical insulation for residential walls and ceilings. It offers a wide array of benefits for homeowners looking for environmentally responsible thermal and acoustical insulation solutions.
Advantage of Rockwool insulation :
- Reduce heat losses and increases fuel saving.
- Controls temperature drop.
- Prevents condensation of ducts & pipes.
- Prevents thermal shocks.
- Corrosion resistant
- Resistant to deformation
- Moisture resistance.
- Superior quality
- Provide ample insulation
- Reasonable price
- Environmental friendly
Used In : Plant and building construction
Technical Specifications :
- Size – 1000mm x 500mm
- Thickness -25mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm and 150mm
- Density – 48,64,96 Kg./ cu.m.
- Service temperature – 50 Degree Celsius to +750 degree celcius